Hibiscus or more commonly called hibiscus, is a type of flowering plant which is often found in the tropics, including Indonesia. Hibiscus has a fairly diverse variety of colors, such as red, yellow, white, and others. Hibiscus are usually used to treat hair loss problems. However, hibiscus also has health benefits for our bodies know, such as hibiscus tea. Here are the benefits of hibiscus tea for health, as reported by Boldsky.
1. Natural remedy for colds, flu, cough and fever. This herbal tea to treat colds and fevers that you are suffering.
2. Hibiscus tea reduces the burning sensation in the body of a woman as a sign of early menopause. Women can also enjoy the health benefits of herbal tea after menopause. This tea can provide a calming effect and cool the body.
3. Rich in antioxidants. Hibiscus tea can reduce high blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
4. Hibiscus also known as energy booster know. Red flowers are a rich source of vitamin C, which can increase the body’s metabolism and energy.
5. Lowering bad cholesterol. A study conducted by scientists at Chung Shan Medical University in Taiwan found that the content of antioxidants in hibiscus can reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body.
6. The hibiscus is a natural remedy for hypertension. This herbal tea can reduce high blood pressure which automatically lowers the level of stress and hypertension.
7. Hibiscus is also quite nutritious foods as a source of food rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants. Nutrition can also protect against respiratory infections.
8. In fact, common complaints such as sore throat and cough can be cured by this herbal tea.
9. Overcoming hair loss. Consumption of hibiscus tea regularly can also prevent hair loss. However, you can also use it as a hair mask. Boil hibiscus and cooking water then wash the hair. This method helps to treat hair loss.
10. Hibiscus is also commonly used as a natural remedy for acne. If you want to fight acne, hibiscus soak in water for a few hours and then blend it into a paste. Mix with honey and apply on the acne prone skin.
It is the health benefits of hibiscus. Plant these brightly colored flowers in your garden to enjoy the beauty and health benefits from it.